Notary Services are available for all Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni of Lehigh University
- If notarization is University related: No Charge
- If notarization is Non-University related: Fees Will Apply (as of July 14, 2014)
Please make sure you bring a valid government photo ID for identification.
(examples: Driver's License, Govt issued ID Card, Passport. The ID must be current and not expired.)
For students needing Notarization for PPL, you will need to bring along with you:
1. Two (2) forms of photo identification (required by PPL) (one must be government issued, the other can be your Lehigh University ID card)
2. Your Service Address
3. Your Account Number
4. $5.00 (cash or check only)
- Acknowledgements: $5.00 per document
- Affidavits: $5.00 per document
- Certified Copies: $5.00 per copy
Payment can be made by cash or check only (made payable to Lehigh University).
Robin A. Schenkel
Executive Secretary / Notary Public
Office of the General Counsel
Alumni Memorial Building - Room 105
27 Memorial Drive West
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Normal Office Hours: Monday through Friday - 8:30am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 4:30pm.
Note: Any Notary Service associated with a vehicle title and/or an automobile, you will need to contact a commercial Notary Public.